Welcome to the Georgia Vessel Registration & Renewal System
Step 1: Locate or Create Your Customer Account To register or renew a vessel, you must locate or create your customer account. If you have used any other online systems provided by the Georgia Wildlife Resources Division you may already have created a customer account. To proceed, please enter your date of birth, last name, and one of the identifying numbers (DNR customer ID, last four of SSN, or driver's license number) so we can check to see if you have an existing account.
Please Note: If the system did not locate your account, you will be prompted to create one before starting your application.
Types of Identifying Information
- GADNR Customer ID - If you have previously used an GADNR online system or purchased a hunting or fishing license, you were assigned a GADNR customer ID. You may use this ID as your identifier.
- Last 4 of SSN - If you do not know your GADNR Customer ID, you may use the last four (4) of your social security number to look up your existing account.
- Other Document Type - if you know you have created a customer account in the past but you still cannot find your record using either the GADNR Customer ID or last four of your Social Security Number, you may have created your account using another type of document ID. The most common ID types are Drivers License, Military ID, and College Student ID.
To download an Affidavit of Vessel Ownership Form or Bill Of Sale, click here
With the Online Vessel Registration system you can:
- View your current vessel registration records and then renew online.
- Begin the registration of a new or used vessel and pay the registration fees using a credit card.
- Upload electronic versions of supporting documentation required to register your vessel.
- Find the status of any pending vessel registration applications you have submitted by mail or online.
- Report that you sold your boat.
- Order replacement decals / registration card set for unexpired registrations, or order a marine toilet decal.
Provide Identifying InformationFollow the instructions below to provide your identifying information:
- Enter your date of birth in the Date of Birth field.
- Enter your last name.
- Select a personal identifier from the drop down list.
Please Note: If you selected Other Document Type as the personal identifier, enter valid information in the required fields.
- Click on the Continue(Submit) button.
Important: Ensure that you enter numbers only when providing your Date of Birth and Social Security Number. The system will not allow you to create or access a customer account if you enter invalid characters in these fields.